New Gun Control Legislation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okc4956

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know CT and most of the states in that area have the same AWB that expired for most of the country in 2004. If you read what they have on the books now, on which I refreshed my memory when Romney was running and talking about another AWB in that debate, CT and MA have some of the most stringent laws on the books. I really like the old Ronald Reagan post! May the good Lord help us is all I can say!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone catch where democratic senator Manchin has came out saying that "assault weapons" are too easy to get and that no one hunts with them. He also said that no one needs a 30 round "clip"! And this guy is supposedly an A rated member of the NRA? Are you kidding me? If that is true the NRA needs to revoke his membership. Yet another anti gun fool in this country. I have a feeling that nothing is going to stand in these peoples way of eroding every 2A right we have. We better all get ready for it. I hope that I am wrong but I have a bad feeling.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish we could move forward to this said day so we could fight for our right to bare ALL ARMS not just some. If said day isn't going to come then these liberal gun grab ****s need to shut their pie hole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom