New Gun Shop in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Omen

Marksman
Reaction score
Noticed that store the other day with a kid outside sweating to death waving a sign around advertising Buying Guns & Ammo.. Thought about taking a box of 500+ rounds of .40 S&W in to see what they would give me for them... Haven't made it in there yet.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah that guy i think is on meth swinging that damn sign like crazy i see him everyday i live right off danforth and churchill anyone wanna go shooting sometime in edmond?

Bad Omen

Marksman
Reaction score
yeah that guy i think is on meth swinging that damn sign like crazy i see him everyday i live right off danforth and churchill anyone wanna go shooting sometime in edmond?

I drive through that intersection (Edmond/2nd & Broadway) everyday on my way home from work. I am @ Danforth & Santa Fe.

I shoot at Heartland Outdoors on occasion..

Bad Omen

Marksman
Reaction score
he's more fun to watch than the old guy at the oil change place at 33rd and broadway!

Depends what day you catch that old timer. I witnessed him lose control of his oil change sign, and it ended up in the middle of the road being continuously run over by rush hour traffic. He looked a little heartbroken!

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he's more fun to watch than the old guy at the oil change place at 33rd and broadway!

If your ever up by Rockwell and 122nd there's a who went to my highschool that's younger then me that dances like Michael Jackson while holding the sign its very entertaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom