• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Two of my pistols are for sale Kimber and springfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thought I'd start with these. Hate to let them go but here's my Kimber Desert Warrior TFS SOC 45 acp single stack. It has a crimson trace laser I took off and will find and include as is the great mags that include two Wilson combat extended. It has on small idiot mark from when I got it the first time cleaning and trying to force the lever in. Idiot mark. Anyway, it shoots lights out and it's beautiful. They run high with just a single mag. I'll take @1,100.00 cash and that's a great deal.
2nd is one of my favorites but I never shoot it. Springfield Range officer operator in 9mm. It also has some nice Wilson mags I'll kick in and asking $800.00. It too is a great deal. No FFL crap or taxes but even if it was, it would still be a great deal. Looks brand new and can shoot a pea out of a pod and not even snap the vine. Ha.
Not going to ship it or send out of state. Not worth the effort. If you don't like the price, just bail on buying because you can't beat this deal and I will sell them.
I have a few more that I might put up soon but I've got a buddy just bugging the crap out of me for the AK and I will sell it but he's wanting a trade. A very good trade but I'm wanting to thin the herd. I've got the BC full upper AR SS fluted Grendel I intend to sell as well but another friend wants it but he's having some financial issues so....don't know. I intend to pay for my last purchase of a lever gun with these funds and of course, some of those pesky co-pays. Ha. It's a Henry long ranger 223/556 nato and I love it.
Again, if it's too much, that's ok. Also, I'm not shipping or driving half way around the world to bring it.
Let me know. I think this is a very fair deal.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Do you happen to have photos of the Kimber?
Dang. I forgot to post the picture. I'm not that bright. The Kimber has a crimson trace that matches the two tone but I'm not a big fan of them.
Here's a pic of both. Sorry.

Attachments

• Pistols Springfiled and Kimber.JPG
    Pistols Springfiled and Kimber.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 296

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Two amazing 1911’s. Good luck with sell sir!
Thank you. I hate to sell any of them but I'm want one more lever gun (wife has no idea about) and some med bills that got to go. Wife and I were raised not to owe money and that's why I got our house paid off years ago and we have zero debt on anything else.
I was hit with a few med bills not covered by insurance such as the proceedure that is new and not been done in Ok before.
I think I've got most of that covered selling a tractor (I loved and would rather drive than a new Audi.....can't get the red off my neck...Ha)
Wife and I came from very poor homes but had great fun growing up. We are far from rich but will be able to live on our retirements. Giant cut in my take home, but that's ok.
Make everyday a great day. Don't let any ass cause you issue when you can laugh and walk away. So....HAVE A GREAT DAY! You deserve it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom