New Hornady L-N-L AP $386.99 Shipped...Better Hurry!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to confirm they are the latest version with the EZ-ject. See the link for the difference.
http://www.hornady.com/store/Lock-N-Load-AP/

The picture at the amazon ad showed the older wire ejection system, but who knows how accurate the picture is vs. the product that is actually shipping...

I'd personally spend a bit more money to get the ez-ject case ejection. The wire ejection system was one of the major issues that drove me back to using a Dillon 550 for all metallic reloading; that was a few years ago. 9mm seemed to be the worst for ejection, but other people didn't have quite so many issues and were happy.

It is something to think about because you'll end up paying shipping both ways if you try to return the press that was shipped with "free super saver shipping".

The ejection system could be upgraded with a kit from Hornady, but it cost something like $60 to $100.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good price shipped. I paid about that IIRC from Midway a month or so ago. They had a deal with it on sale for $406 or something like that, then ran an e-mail 4th of July Special ad for $35 off any purchase over $350 if you ordered before July 7th. With shipping I think mine came to around $388.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This----- When you drink the blue kool-aid you really loose all desire to taste the other flavors

close; but actually you remember how the others taste. that makes comparison easy.

I still remember the taste of the LnL.
Hope the EZ ject is like MSG.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw one at the H&H Expo and really liked that its a lot cheaper and easier to change out calibers compared to the Dillon 550. I've been thinking about getting one. Was anyone able to verify if this has the EZ Eject system?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't imagine it not being ez-ject. They have been putting them out for some time and Amazon probably moves a lot of them. Mine will be here tomorrow so I'll be able to verify it then. I got free two day shipping with amazon prime. If it isn't ez-ject, I can ship it back to amazon and get my money back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom