New Hornady L-N-L AP $386.99 Shipped...Better Hurry!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shadow, did your L-N-L bolt directly up to the Dillon strong mount?

No, I had to drill one hole in each side to bolt it to, and just about the very middle from from to back too, so it works out perfect. Also I had to make the riser blocks to set it up higher to clear the ram at the bottom. You can see those in the pic.

But let me just say, that I know why they call it a "Strong Mount".

It's solid as a rock!

Edit: I thought I had the pic in this thread. :hithead:

[Broken External Image]

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Reloading_315cc6f4.jpg

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Reloading_14d99b2f.jpg

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is 72x30. Here is a 90% complete shot.

TV is going away when I clear a spot for it in the other guest room. Filing cabinet is more than likely going away too. I'm also adding some shelving above the computer monitor on the right half of the top and a small gun smithing vice on the left corner. Once I get my shelves up it won't look so cluttered down below.

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Reloading_1ca6d39f.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is 72x30. Here is a 90% complete shot.

TV is going away when I clear a spot for it in the other guest room. Filing cabinet is more than likely going away too. I'm also adding some shelving above the computer monitor on the right half of the top and a small gun smithing vice on the left corner. Once I get my shelves up it won't look so cluttered down below.

Yes it will. How do I know?

You'll say, I can put this new tumbler here, those new dies there and all this powder here, and these bullets there...:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Been there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom