New Kel Tec PF 9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonFrankMc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked up a PF 9 with a grey body and parkerized slide. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but i am pleased with its build and feel. i have read a lot on here about guy doing their "fluff and buff" to theirs what exactly is everyone doing? I have already sanded the rough edges from casting and plan on polishing the ramp, is there anything else?

Oh, and this is a very informative forum.

Thanks
Jonathan

JonFrankMc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have spent hours at ktog, thanks for pointing me in that direction. I went to the range for the first time with this gun today and I had several misfires with 3 different brands of ammo, seems to be having a light strikes. Is this typical to break in?

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have spent hours at ktog, thanks for pointing me in that direction. I went to the range for the first time with this gun today and I had several misfires with 3 different brands of ammo, seems to be having a light strikes. Is this typical to break in?

I did not have this problem with mine. However, let me say that you should not accidentally put 9mm makarov rounds in it... trust me... it just won't work well. Don't ask how I know, OK?

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Possibly firing pin channel has stuff in it. Mine had no problems. Back to ktog and read some more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom