New Kimber!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well...maybe I'll get to pick it up someday! Thanks to the ignorant DELAY system of the lovely Fed Gov't NICS...I wasn't able to retrieve it as I wished! I was only in OK for 1 business day (Monday) & had to come back to NM & get back to work! And, of course, my wife can't pick it up for me, either - thanks to more gov't BS! Just re-confirms my strong belief that ANYTHING the gov't gets involved with turns to feces! I guess there's a reason I much prefer purchasing face-to-face! I have only filled out that damn form 4 times ever & 3 of those I was delayed! You'd think having a state gun license, which supposedly included an FBI background check, would mean something, but - NO...not when the feds are involved! Yeah, the inept ignorance of our gov't pisses me off! :finger:

Maybe...someday...someone can actually pick up a handgun in a state other than where they live! Hey, I can dream, can't I??[/QUOTE

Man that sucks. The dreaded NICS delay for a person with a SDA license: The Feds way to insert Murphy's Law into what should otherwise be a smooth transaction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom