New NY Gun Ban Fails to exempt law enforement from it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love to see the first jackwagon walking around NYC with a video camera who walks up to a LEO and asks them to show them their magazine and how many bullets are in it. One of those "I'll walk around the park with a draco pistol over my shoulder and see if anyone calls the police because I know my rights" types.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good. Civilian law enforcement officers should never be an exception. Especially in states that would disarm their populace.

LE was exempt during the 94 ban. Remember the "Law Enforcement and Military Use Only" stamped on guns and magazines. If it isn't in the NY ban, it's cause someone tried to hurry and push the law too quickly and overlooked it.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this last night when I read it, but now it has been confirmed by the NY Post. LEOs will be covered by this ban.

At least they were consistent. I wonder if the cops are going to start only loading seven rounds now? :sarcasm:

Or at leas Cuomo's bodyguards...and all the other guards for the elite fascists there....only 7 rounds each....

Latest posts

Top Bottom