New Oklahoma Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We moved here a year ago in July from the Peoples Republic of Colorado. Colorado is a great place to be from.
We love it here and will never leave. It is home now. Our neighbor greeted us by saying “Welcome to Freedom”.
Amen!
I have heard that from so many coming from other states to Oklahoma. Great place to live.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We moved here a year ago in July from the Peoples Republic of Colorado. Colorado is a great place to be from.
We love it here and will never leave. It is home now. Our neighbor greeted us by saying “Welcome to Freedom”.
Amen!
Very well said! It's a shame some places like Colorado, and California, that have some of the most beautiful scenery on earth, are controlled by morons!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Proud to be an Okie
We have traveled widely since my retirement 20 years ago. Every civilized country, and even some UN-civilized ones. For the most part everyone I have met everywhere are good friendly people, some of them talk funny, and some even act funny, but generally nice people. The people in poorer nations seem to resent Americans, automatically, and without exception have CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS, from the president to the cop on the street. The more corrupt the government, the POORER the people! Of all the different places we have been, We would never even consider moving to any foreign country not even the Peoples Republic of California, Oragan, Wahington, or Colorado!

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been here since December 2004, and have lived on both sides of the state since then, and still prefer western OK...lot different here than where I come from (Louisiana and E TX), and I was born around Dallas...Louisiana still has some good parts and good people, but NOLA is starting to control it politically, which is why they have the governor they're currently dealing with...glad to be here, and don't plan to leave!

STS11

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have traveled widely since my retirement 20 years ago. Every civilized country, and even some UN-civilized ones. For the most part everyone I have met everywhere are good friendly people, some of them talk funny, and some even act funny, but generally nice people. The people in poorer nations seem to resent Americans, automatically, and without exception have CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS, from the president to the cop on the street. The more corrupt the government, the POORER the people! Of all the different places we have been, We would never even consider moving to any foreign country not even the Peoples Republic of California, Oragan, Wahington, or Colorado!

We have traveled widely since my retirement 20 years ago. Every civilized country, and even some UN-civilized ones. For the most part everyone I have met everywhere are good friendly people, some of them talk funny, and some even act funny, but generally nice people. The people in poorer nations seem to resent Americans, automatically, and without exception have CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS, from the president to the cop on the street. The more corrupt the government, the POORER the people! Of all the different places we have been, We would never even consider moving to any foreign country not even the Peoples Republic of California, Oragan, Wahington, or Colorado

I retired 11 years ago. My wife and I have traveled oconus over 20 times. I agree with your post. We live here because we want to.

RobertinElkCity

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen!
We moved here from CO too, 6 months ago. Oklahoma is wonderful. We looked at Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, the people here won us over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom