New rifle hits the market - Larue Siete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I’m out of touch but why the calibers of 22-250 and 243? Maybe if I knew the twist rate of these barrels but, if they have the same twist as most manufacturers it’s not fast enough for ELD/VLD bullets. They don’t even offer a 6mm creedmoor or anything in 6mm other than the 243.

I’d rather spend my money on something like this with a 3/8moa guarantee.

https://www.gaprecision.net/custom-...cal-rifles/pinnacle-production-rifle-ppr.html
The Creedmore cartridge doesnt do anything a good 243 or Remington 260 can do. It was marketing crap. The 22-250 is a fine varmint cartridge and can be loaded up too 220 swift Velocity and cartridges for them can be made out of any 308 base cartridge. The Bolt action and bolt face for the 22-250 can be used for a whole bunch of good cartridges. Easy to make a switch bbl rifle with many chamberings, fast and easy. I have had several over the counter Bull BBl rifles that could shoot .325" with good cases and bullets. Most people dont realize how important the CASE is. The necks on most US made brass is not even and unless you take off a little from the high side you will never get the ragged one groups. If you take to much brass off the neck then you will have split necks in a factory speck chamber. Lapua brass shrunk my groups better than any powder, bullet or primer change.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He do and the Siete he owns is a bad mamajama, I just saw it. Fk wow, that’s firearm art
Hmm, interesting. Not that I don’t believe it, just that I’ve been rockin’ LaRue for almost a decade now, and have been watching the Siete timeline and didn’t think there were any sold commercially. Hell, I was in the TranQuilo pre-order group and have one on order, I didn’t think there were any in the wild unless you personally knew Mark. I could be wrong.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. Not that I don’t believe it, just that I’ve been rockin’ LaRue for almost a decade now, and have been watching the Siete timeline and didn’t think there were any sold commercially. Hell, I was in the TranQuilo pre-order group and have one on order, I didn’t think there were any in the wild unless you personally knew Mark. I could be wrong.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
probably are not available commercially yet, but son I can tell you his is legit. Lord knows what it would take to get one, but I would be curious one day.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like somebody's back trackin.
I don’t wanna call anyone a liar and I’ll be the first to eat crow, but if someone says they have a Siete that has never been released to the public, I’d like to see proof.

I mean, come November when they’re supposed to be shipping out, I’ll send pictures. I mean here’s my signed poster from him 😂
1EA64BBC-8F92-4D73-8FFB-FA77AAE8B4EC.jpeg

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol,, idgaf if anyone believes me. I can tell you this gent has one, and if you ever get a chance to own or fondle one you should.

when did this place become a place to compare peters. Good grief. Insulting Somone's integrity on the internet. woo hoo.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t wanna call anyone a liar and I’ll be the first to eat crow, but if someone says they have a Siete that has never been released to the public, I’d like to see proof.

I mean, come November when they’re supposed to be shipping out, I’ll send pictures. I mean here’s my signed poster from him 😂View attachment 301571
I might have gotten one of those pics too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom