New to OK and loving it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witsendidk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all

I recently moved to the Tulsa area from Oregon. Because everyone asks, yes I do miss the PNW but I am really enjoying this state. Not only is it beautiful as well but it's also a free state. Me and my better half just bought a house here actually. I'm excited to continue putting down roots. I'm really loving the change of scenery, lack of anti-2A politics and west-coast elitism and snobbery. Even your lefties here are far more gun friendly than 90% of my leftie friends in Oregon. That's the way it should be.

Anyways enough politics. I was an active member of the NWFA (Northwest Firearms) message boards, and I'm really happy to see Oklahoma has a similar online community with a classifieds section. I'm eager to buy and sell!

Thank you and God bless the USA!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all

I recently moved to the Tulsa area from Oregon. Because everyone asks, yes I do miss the PNW but I am really enjoying this state. Not only is it beautiful as well but it's also a free state. Me and my better half just bought a house here actually. I'm excited to continue putting down roots. I'm really loving the change of scenery, lack of anti-2A politics and west-coast elitism and snobbery. Even your lefties here are far more gun friendly than 90% of my leftie friends in Oregon. That's the way it should be.

Anyways enough politics. I was an active member of the NWFA (Northwest Firearms) message boards, and I'm really happy to see Oklahoma has a similar online community with a classifieds section. I'm eager to buy and sell!

Thank you and God bless the USA!
Welcome. My wife and I left the People’s Republic of Oregon in 2019. I also was/am very active on NWFA. Same screen name for me. We last lived in Springfield.

witsendidk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. My wife and I left the People’s Republic of Oregon in 2019. I also was/am very active on NWFA. Same screen name for me. We last lived in Springfield.

Cool! Same screen name here as well. I figured I might as well. I just wish I could transfer over my good feedback I worked so hard for on that site!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. Make yourself known and participate in the discussions. You’ll find it much easier in the classified section once you earn some “forum cred” and the way to do that is through contributing in the sections you’re interested in. We are by and large a well-knit little community here. We help each other out, get together to go shooting and someone’s always up to go eat!

Tell us a bit about your interests, what aspect of firearms strikes your fancy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom