New to Oklahoma, Old to guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw that flag.
Seen the new version
1691932566107.png

Seems they removed the white...

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was between newberg and McMinnville. About 45min -1hour from portlandia.
I'm from Seattle, it has been some adjustment. It took me about a year to mellow out and not be hyper vigilant. The amount of salt psychological warfare we faced up there is pretty astounding.

We went with public school as.well (Edmond) seattle eliminated math and reading due to "racism" and replaced.the American flag with the pride flag. I was at the school here and the pledge of all it ends came on the intercom, everything stopped and everyone covered their heart and looked at the nearest flag.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm from Seattle, it has been some adjustment. It took me about a year to mellow out and not be hyper vigilant. The amount of salt psychological warfare we faced up there is pretty astounding.

We went with public school as.well (Edmond) seattle eliminated math and reading due to "racism" and replaced.the American flag with the pride flag. I was at the school here and the pledge of all it ends came on the intercom, everything stopped and everyone covered their heart and looked at the nearest flag.
Dude I know. We called the principal and made sure they didn’t teach all the nonsensical crap. We put them in and I remember they had a Christmas program and a Veterans Day program. I admittedly got teary eyed at the Veterans Day program because they truly honor our service men and women. Had anyone who has served sitting in special seats and the kids performed directly to them. Opened the event in prayer and the pledge of allegiance. I mean, i was shocked. It’s like private school. I’m forever grateful we made it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom