New to Oklahoma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn, banner ad on top of the forum, has some really good prices in OKC area. I've seen some decent stuff at Big Boys and Mustang Gun & Pawn as well, but never bought from them...they seem to have a hit n miss reputation with the locals (I live in western OK). And if you reload, there's Gene Sears in El Reno, of course they sell guns and other stuff too.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
welcome matt. per forum rules though, you can't post in the classifieds until you have 20 posts and are a member for 30 day.(you can pm the guy though:wink2:)

bushrat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma. Only been here for about 6 yrs myself. It's a great state to live in and haven't had any problem making friends. I've not bought any firearms in the OKC area yet, but I have used Big Boys for gunsmith services and they seem to do a pretty good job.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
imo you can find much better deals here than in most stores. gun shows can be fine but go with an idea of what you're looking for as not to overpay.

Boatman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been in Oklahoma for 1yr now.. I have been so busy I have not been able to put a lot of time in reading all the options of this site. I can say the past couple days I have really been surprised with all the information this site has.. I'm glad there are people who still have true AMERICAN in them... Looking forward to spending some time here

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom