New-ish to Oklahoma and looking for like-minded folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check into Oklahoma City Gun Club that id 3 miles north of Arcadia. They have many national matches plus monthly matches. The have most all disciplines for the individual shooter. I have been a member for over 20 years and they keep expanding their facilities.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from another member of OKCGC and I live in Edmond too. Several of us do. Like Cstan said, check in the OKC gun club. A great place to shoot. They have 3 gun, Cowboy action, IPSC pistol, benchrest rifle, Milsurp rifle, skeet, etc, etc, etc.

Almost forgot, you can go out and just watch a match to see if it is what you are looking for. Here is a link to the calendar of events.

http://cal.okcgunclub.org/Calcium39.pl?Op=ShowIt&CalendarName=okcgc

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!

View attachment 431644

I shoot at Wilshire, but haven't done any of the competitions there. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis so I'm afraid I wouldn't score very well at one. I have done some classes there though.

Oh com'on man!! Long as you have fun the score is incidental. I miss shooting matches so bad ...

You know, we're all so old and banged up now we ought to start a Senior's League! 😉😂😂

Welcome to OSA, @Veritas! Just a head's up, kiddo, the old guys have been a little cranky lately but don't let that toss you off. They are a great bunch of guys!

We're members out at OKCGC and try to make it out once a week or so. I don't always manage to get out there but Grumpy is almost ALWAYS out there on at least one of his days off.

Veritas

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh com'on man!! Long as you have fun the score is incidental. I miss shooting matches so bad ...

You know, we're all so old and banged up now we ought to start a Senior's League! 😉😂😂

Welcome to OSA, @Veritas! Just a head's up, kiddo, the old guys have been a little cranky lately but don't let that toss you off. They are a great bunch of guys!

We're members out at OKCGC and try to make it out once a week or so. I don't always manage to get out there but Grumpy is almost ALWAYS out there on at least one of his days off.
I think I'm more "old guy" than "kiddo" considering Jimmy Carter was president when I was born so save room for me in that senior's league, we can see whose knees make more noise!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom