New York and Maryland flushed away for future presidential bids?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty surprised by Cuomo because he does have presidential aspirations. I would have though he would at least care enough about that to temper his anti-2A crap but maybe he really is dumb enough to think everyone wants this.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty surprised by Cuomo because he does have presidential aspirations. I would have though he would at least care enough about that to temper his anti-2A crap but maybe he really is dumb enough to think everyone wants this.

Like the obamanation, cuomo is a true believer. People love true believers and that's one of the things that makes them so dangerous. The other is that - well - they really believe the crap they say.

Don't rule out cuomo in '16. The hard core left will love him.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the obamanation, cuomo is a true believer. People love true believers and that's one of the things that makes them so dangerous. The other is that - well - they really believe the crap they say.

Don't rule out cuomo in '16. The hard core left will love him.

Just as a topic of discussion, who would you guys like to see run for 2016? I kinda wanna see Chris Christie run. I kinda like that guy.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just as a topic of discussion, who would you guys like to see run for 2016? I kinda wanna see Chris Christie run. I kinda like that guy.

I was a fan until Christie ripped the house republicans a new one for not sending his state a bucketfull of money to bail out people too stupid not to build their homes on beaches and barrier islands that are little more than large sandbars.

Screw 'im.

I'm thinking TX's new Senator Cruz, maybe Jindal. It's still kind'a early.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a fan until Christie ripped the house republicans a new one for not sending his state a bucketfull of money to bail out people too stupid not to build their homes on beaches and barrier islands that are little more than large sandbars.

Screw 'im.

I'm thinking TX's new Senator Cruz, maybe Jindal. It's still kind'a early.

Someone with strong libertarian leanings. IDK who that may be. CC is not that guy. I like his style but NJ isn't exactly a model state for my liking.

Fair enough. I see where he's coming from, though. Lots of people make their living off that sea. It's the price you pay. I think he's just wanting fairness because other stupid people in other states got their aid packages in a lot less time (no sarcasm, either). You could say I like his style, too. I think John Stewart is right, he is a little too nice to Obama, lol.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This from the original story link...

"At the same time, we know that it makes no sense to blame everything but guns for the violence in our neighborhoods," O'Malley said.

OK. But, while we're at it, we must not forget to blame cars for drunk driving.
And blame stoves for obesity.
And blame anhydrous ammonia for meth.
And blame...:blah:

And then...this...

"Before the gun issue, these two guys were probably best known for their work on gay marriage,"

:loser:

Latest posts

Top Bottom