New York City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're covered under FOPA while traveling through anti gun areas. Know the laws though. No mags with greater than 10rd capacity in NY if I remember right.

He's gonna travel lots of places where he is legal to carry CCW just have to remember what states he needs to stop and lock it up before crossing into them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I am taking a trip to New York City and Maryland this week (driving). Does the "great equalizer" need to stay at home?

That depends. Do you want a guided tour of the NYC penal system?

Seriously, I wouldn't be caught dead in a city that would elect Michael Bloomberg as their leader. :(

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Leave it home!! You can't even own a handgun in NYC(Sullivan law).Quick trip to Riker's Island if you get caught with one.Best bet is to stay the hell out of that cesshole. Steve

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go there quite a bit and always just grab a knife while there to have on me. Not as safe feeling as a gun but better than nothing and within the law. My sis lives there and has never owned a car so when I'm there we take mass transit and its a strange feeling when youre used to being armed and not being armed. But,I grew up in California so I'm used to not being able to carry in certain places. Just gotta have your mean face on all the time...

Dustin98SS1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave it home!! You can't even own a handgun in NYC(Sullivan law).Quick trip to Riker's Island if you get caught with one.Best bet is to stay the hell out of that cesshole. Steve

Since you cant own a handgun in NYC you might as well leave it at home. Sounds like the BG's wont have any handguns either :)

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to wanna go to NYC just to say I been there. :blahblah:

As I've gotten older and perhaps a little bit wiser, I have no desire to go. :disappoin

But...if I was gonna go, you bet your ass I'd be packin'! :thumb:

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6! Them sonsofbitches are nuts! :screwy:

Damn yankees. :grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom