Why is the White House importing gang crime to the U.S.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sig365CCW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Even IF we were so bold as to march to Washington and demand reform and they adhere to the law we would be fighting against our own military who are sworn to defend the president as well as the Constitution but the military has been purged of the Generals that would have been loyal to the Constitution by Obama. It has been in the works long before him.
Remember in 1932 McArthur, Patton and Eisenhower had the US Army fire upon veterans, wives and children. And all the veterans wanted was congress to keep their word on promised bonus. Today our situation is much worse than 1932.
1932: U.S. Army Kicks U.S. Veterans Out of Washington
Yep. It would be difficult and we should all just post our frustration here instead. We aren’t uncomfortable enough to do anything but complain so far. Maybe Trump will win and extend our comfort for a few more years. Maybe the first amendment will be revoked and the government will determine what we can say or not. Fortunately, we enjoy freedoms in Oklahoma that many do not…….for now.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already facing a major crime crisis, the Biden administration’s migration policies have brought even more gang violence to American cities.

Due to the administration’s anti-border policies, foreign gangs have successfully infiltrated the U.S., and the federal government has shown little interest in stopping the flow.

The explosion of illegal alien crime received increased national attention after a group of illegal aliens were caught on camera brutally assaulting New York police officers. Federal officials later confirmed that the alleged assailants were part of “Tren de Aragua,” a violent Venezuelan gang.

Unfortunately, this was not the only beating New York police officers have taken from illegal aliens in recent weeks. Another video of illegal aliens assaulting police officers went viral earlier this month at a migrant shelter the city set up to care for the aliens. The latest alleged assault occurred after the illegal aliens refused to comply with orders given to them by the officers at the shelter.

While we don’t have all the details of this most recent alleged assault, it’s fair to say that a disturbing pattern of illegal alien violence has erupted in the Big Apple, and while what happens in New York always receives a disproportionate amount of attention from the national media, this is a crisis taking place across the country.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ite_house_importing_gang_crime_to_the_us.html
Need the criminal element to force illegals into the polling places. Sure, they can vote, what harm can that do? Next, the Dems will be mailing absentee ballots to China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, you know, people who have an interest in a democratic government.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even IF we were so bold as to march to Washington and demand reform and they adhere to the law we would be fighting against our own military who are sworn to defend the president as well as the Constitution but the military has been purged of the Generals that would have been loyal to the Constitution by Obama. It has been in the works long before him.
Remember in 1932 McArthur, Patton and Eisenhower had the US Army fire upon veterans, wives and children. And all the veterans wanted was congress to keep their word on promised bonus. Today our situation is much worse than 1932.
1932: U.S. Army Kicks U.S. Veterans Out of Washington
And herein lies most of the problem with America today.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
because if we really try to do anything about it we get tossed in the slammer.
Or you get dead in some "accidental" way.
I have called on drug houses many times in my life and NOTHING ever happens.

Adults selling drugs with small children in diapers to preteen years and NOTHING happens.
Police are not going to touch it because too much paperwork i assume.
The Police are caught in a political trap. We've seen what happens when they are doing their job. Condemned for not doing enough and for taking too much action. Rules of engagement changed and are changing as we speak. I think, like anybody, they don't want to be shot or caught up in the BS. If they show up early or on time to a problem, then there is high stakes, tension and risk involved. Show up a little late and instead of taking shots to and from the Fiens they are administering shots of Naloxone (in a non-biased order) saving what potential combatants that they can. The people they just saved are now thanking them instead of fighting, shooting and Sueing them. From ZERO TO HERO, all in the eyes of the beholder.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ketamine and various opioids for pets are commonly stolen from vet offices. Have been for years. People also steal their pets medications from vet offices.
True fact, my daughter worked for a vet for a few years. Kramer had varying, similar thoughts for a more proposed, legitimate reason on Seinfeld. Inventory control and a sharp eye, same thing would have worked on the "Rust" set.

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t believe that Biden is an ideological Marxist: an unscrupulous opportunist, yes; but he’s not a Marxist. However, I suspect that powerful political entities associated with leftist Political Action Groups have placed ideologues, strategists and agents tasked as handlers in control of the DNC. Together with the assistance of key elected officials they have managed to install a team around this doddering old man and are manipulating him as an instrument to communicate their narratives and to advance the leftist agenda. Similar structures appear to be operating in states and cities across the nation with their subversive activities funded both by sources from outside our country (including nations hostile to our nation’s interests) and by individuals among the mega rich hoping for a future ‘quid pro quo’ seat at the table with those whom they anticipate to be the future ruling elite. I base these assumptions on the chaos and insanity that I’ve seen manifested in every sector of our society, information leaks despite the efforts of the mainstream media, and the egregious refusal to take action against violations of law, political corruption, election fraud, failure of due process in our courts and outright treason by certain public officials entrenched in every level of government, There’s really no other plausible explanation. As a warning, I reply: “In nations controlled by autocrats or political hegemonies with governments structured functionally to serve the will of their ruling elite, government control is falsely justified under the ideological pretense of serving the interests of their ‘Collective’ societies; while in reality, the rights, privileges and welfare of the ‘Individual’ living in these nations are rendered insignificant.”

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re sitting down there south of the border just waiting.
IMG_1393.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom