New York City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am taking a trip to New York City and Maryland this week (driving). Does the "great equalizer" need to stay at home?

Hey my Brother is a Lawyer in NYC call him when you get arrested.

http://www.rpslawyers.com/index.php

He's got someone off gun charges they illegally searched his car and found a pistol in his gym bag.

He worked on a case where someone was CCW on a NYC subway train. and he had a license from another state. not sure how that worked out but I don't think he got of scott free.

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
new york is a great state, and nyc is awesome. still kills me how people slag off places they know next to nothing about. yes the gun laws are draconian at best. but wow, judge a place on whether you can carry a gun or not?
simple minded. i lived in nyc and had a blast, leave the gun at home and go enjoy yourself.
check out ground zero, statue of liberty, take a ride on the subway (this will be an eye opener) eat at rays pizzeria in the village and a must see is china town. not even scraping the top here on fun ass things to do in nyc.
enjoy and be carefull.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
new york is a great state, and nyc is awesome. still kills me how people slag off places they know next to nothing about. yes the gun laws are draconian at best. but wow, judge a place on whether you can carry a gun or not?
simple minded. i lived in nyc and had a blast, leave the gun at home and go enjoy yourself.
check out ground zero, statue of liberty, take a ride on the subway (this will be an eye opener) eat at rays pizzeria in the village and a must see is china town. not even scraping the top here on fun ass things to do in nyc.
enjoy and be carefull.

:clap3:

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been to NYC one time in my life, a little over 20 years ago.

We got to see the real city as we were there delivering furniture. Middle of Queens. Not what the tourists see such as times square and the statue of liberty and all that.

The sides of the highway were covered in trash and body parts from cars that had been torn off in collisions. Bumpers, fenders etc.

We were hit by a local delivery truck that tore the drivers mirror off of our semi, and the guy just kept going. We were stuck in our lane of traffic which was not moving and could not do anything about it.

We did get his plate number and called the cops, they refused to do anything about it. Said if they took reports on every fender bender that is all they would do all day.

People were unfriendly as a rule, and all of the businesses had tall fences and razor wire around the top of the fences.

And steel gates that pulled down around the front of the storefronts and were locked at night. Saw lots of dobermans in the locked up areas.

The people were not home the first time we tried to deliver, and we were told to go at least 20 miles out of town to spend the night by a local truck driver. He said otherwise they would empty our trailer overnight. With us in the truck.

So we made another trip in the next day, and thank god the people were home and we waisted no time getting the hell out of there.

I hope the place has changed for the better, I truly do.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
enjoy and be carefull.
Bah Humbug. My idea of a fun city is Ismay, Montana. Population 26. Where you can step out on your porch nekkid if you want and fire off your un-PC black rifles and nobody gives a rat's azz.

I would like to try Ray's Pizzaria tho...:lookaroun

Latest posts

Top Bottom