NFA legal SBR, well Firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the only thing I like is the trigger. This trigger in a weapon of similar or shorter length using traditional rifling and a Sig brace seems more usable to me. To each their own though. Just no gold plated AKs please....

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I think the only thing I like is the trigger. This trigger in a weapon of similar or shorter length using traditional rifling and a Sig brace seems more usable to me. To each their own though. Just no gold plated AKs please....

They're available. You can get the Franklin Armory "Binary Firing System" or the Fostech Echo. Both in the $450-$500 range.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they have straight rifling, how in the hell are they going to stabilize the bullet? Use propriarity bullets like the forester slug with lands built into the slug to spin it with air pressure?
I'm totally lost on how this is going to sell to one person. Kind of like the cosmetic cars at the manufacturers car shows. It's just not practical for anything.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they have straight rifling, how in the hell are they going to stabilize the bullet? Use propriarity bullets like the forester slug with lands built into the slug to spin it with air pressure?
I'm totally lost on how this is going to sell to one person. Kind of like the cosmetic cars at the manufacturers car shows. It's just not practical for anything.
I think it's for mainly "inside the house" home defense and for that it might actually work. But the tactical timmy crowd will swarm to this and it'll sell like crazy. I pontificate that it's the Taurus Judge of rifles (pun intended). ;)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they have straight rifling, how in the hell are they going to stabilize the bullet?
By using something like this:
2ht1mik98ka4dogie28vqc4y.wpengine.netdna_cdn.com_wp_content_up595de735b2d11f34845746e8cdf1c67f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom