NFL Season is Coming!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never much of a NFL fan. When I could (I used to work sunday through wed) I would catch a game if former OU players were on the screen. However, after watching what Baker did for the Browns, I'm now a fan. Right now I'm probably just a bandwagon fan, but I like how his team embraced him. So I'll be watching them when I can.

I was in Cleveland last October on a Sunday game day --- it was absolute nuts!! The fans have basically said that Baker walks on water! They lost to Tampa that day, but the city could see the future!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So..... I'm not allowed to post unless I agree ?

What is this, a University ? No talking unless one says the correct thing ?

I'm afraid that's not going to work long. The forum will disappear, having only yes-boys on it.

Who said you had to agree? I was saying it's pretty tiresome to repeatedly say "I don't care about the NFL" and "I don't watch the NFL" but then see a post about the NFL, click on it, read it, and then post in it about how much you don't care about it or don't watch it. You are absolutely free to think what you will, but good grief.

So, back to the subject. Here's an NFL Fan Therapy for the Packers fans in the bunch...after they fired McCarthy (language warning).

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Cleveland last October on a Sunday game day --- it was absolute nuts!! The fans have basically said that Baker walks on water! They lost to Tampa that day, but the city could see the future!

I'm one of the founding members of the Central Oklahoma Browns Backers club. We Meet at Twin Peaks off of I-40 during the season,if anyone's interested. The place started to get packed last year. No dues. Just show up.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The recurring appearance of the near comatose Bills fan is hysterical.

Not sure if you've seen it but get on youtube and checkout EDP445's vids. He's a disgruntled eagles fan and has comical meltdowns any time they lose.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't like the NFL and only watched college ball for years because the rules are so different and the players are just coddled for lack of a better term. My wife got me watching the Browns a few years ago and I also like the Buccaneers. (Don't know why.) The way I figure it, if I root for the two losing-est teams in the NFL, I'm not that disappointed if they lose and if they win one or two, those are really BIG wins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom