NFL Preseason!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Yeah!! Preseason is just around the corner!!! Beer, ribs, gizzards, menudo, buche and lingua tacos...then there's football...joking, just joking.

The two preseason games that get my attention:
1st. Houston Texans and Vikings...August 6th. Man!!! I hope the Texans coaches have taught Matt Schaub that he isn't a tree...planted in the ground...run Matt, run!!! This problem has cost my Texans a few points and a few games!!

3rd. Texans and the Saints....Matt Schaub has a good arm...not great, but good...if the offense can defend him they'll win. If he has to run...never mind. I hope the coaches switch up the plays in the real season instead of the same old, same old. That's what killed them when they played the Patriots in the playoffs last year...2nd game against the Patriots. .same plays, same moves. I thought in the first quarter the Pats were gonna blow us out.

The other 2 preseason games...Dolphins...shold be an easy win. Dallas...if the Texans can't put that one in the win column...somethings wrong!!!

Maybe this weekend if I have some time...I'll post some websites, recipes, and youtube videos of cooking ribs and brisket. Electric smoker for me...so the "smoke ring"is kinda out for me.

Go Texans!!!

One used quarterback for trade.....please get someone else...I know it isn't going to happen with his new "extension" contract and big money. It even killed a trade offer...dang. Maybe, just maybe Schaub will impress me this year...yeah right. I'll roll a seven every time on the craps table before Schaub will impress me. One can dream....can't they??!!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Yeah!! Preseason is just around the corner!!! Beer, ribs, gizzards, menudo, buche and lingua tacos...then there's football...joking, just joking.

Ewwww, you lost me after gizzards...while not a traditional football food they are tasty when seasoned, bettered, and fried properly. Beer & ribs...hecks yes.

Menudo, buche, lingua...thanks but I think I'm gonna pass on your tailgate spread.

I'm just ready to watch some Colt football.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh Yeah!!.... menudo,

senoritasisa.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_menudo_band.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K.C. fan - hating the Broncos (and Raiders) has been a tradition in my family since I was a kid.

Outside of that, I'm ready for some college and pro ball, just to put something halfway worth watching on TV on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I'm much, much more looking forward to watching my kids play in the INFC youth league.

Latest posts

Top Bottom