Ready for the NFL Games!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man-oh-man, I'm ready for the NFL to begin. My buddy in Houston didn't get season tickets this year...he bought a dang beach house in Galveston...sooooo, no home games for me.

I did have a cousin take a new job(Doctor) up in Kansas City...so, might get to see some Chiefs games...who knows.

I will be buying the PS3/Direct TV NFL Sunday ticket. You watch it through you're PS3,through the 'net.

So, I think the Texans have a good...a very good chance this year to make it to the playoffs.

Now I found a (liquor store) new beer I like...Pabst..PBR. Got the grill ready and spying out some shrimp sea food markets, beef jerky store, and a few places that sell boudin sausage....along with some Southside buche,lingua, and barbacoa tacos.

I'm ready......GO TEXANS!!

Are you ready for some football?!!

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's coworkers and my coworkers have all ready called what chairs and both couches....may be a little tight.

Thanks again for the poker videos....I watched them and brushed up online. I did win some money in a few poker games at El Cortez and Binion's last April.

Go Texans!!

Cohiba

I got feeling...after this NFL season , I'll need to go on a diet!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom