Niger, loss of American Life.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Three U.S. Army Special Forces soldiers were killed and two others were wounded Wednesday in an ambush in the west African country of Niger. Africa Command says the U.S. forces are in Niger to provide training and security assistance to the Nigerien Armed Forces in their efforts against violent extremists.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/04/three-green-berets-killed-two-wounded-in-niger-ambush.html

Sad day for a few Mothers and Fathers, Wives, Sons and Daughters. RIP MEN, your mission is done.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is sad. Ridiculous loss of American life for a cause that may never pan out for the locals. Sorry but I'm kinda tired of the USA trying to be the big brother of all these little countries and all we get out of it is a lot of debt and a lot of dead. So sad for these soldiers and their families.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is sad. Ridiculous loss of American life for a cause that may never pan out for the locals. Sorry but I'm kinda tired of the USA trying to be the big brother of all these little countries and all we get out of it is a lot of debt and a lot of dead. So sad for these soldiers and their families.

There are a lot of places we need to exit.

Prayers sent for those lost and their loved ones.

Woody

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Rest in peace soldiers
2. I wonder if I am the only one who had to take a second look at the first word in the post?
3. why are we in that sh*t hole anyway?
Because some House Member who has absolutely NO skin in the game thinks that we will change a culture or a government.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because some House Member who has absolutely NO skin in the game thinks that we will change a culture or a government.
So do we let Boko Haram take over in Africa? I am saddened by the loss of our soldier but fighting the Islamic threat worldwide is seemingly ignored by everyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom