NNNNOOOOOOOO!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whose idea was THIS??!?!?

Article says the commercial premiered during the OU/Texas game in the Dallas market but I missed it then. Just happened to catch it during the Dallas/Washington game. 😲😲

We have ENOUGH foreigners here already (no offense @caliberbob ) -- sigh -- we do NOT need a bunch more! Who does this ****??!?!?! 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Eta: oops. Wrong commercial. Lol

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None taken. I’m an Okie now. Been told so by several people here

i dont like you lucille ball GIF

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
As long as you can listen to the local news and not laugh when the anchor says "fixin to".
You mean "not falling asleep while Sassy Mamma makes unhealthy foodish stuff", before David gets ecstatic talking about a cloud in NE Oklahoma!!! Don't forget the large poodle and an old dude talking about senior safety!! We gots no news on Oklahoma just fluff and drive time accidents......:cool:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The little station in Lawton has provided me with a few chuckles. In all honesty, and it stinks I know but it’s a tough balance to strike. Life/business never remains stagnant so if you’re not growing, in this case as a state then you’re going to shrink simply from atrophy. The trick in this case is attracting the “right” people and businesses. It’s my sincere hope and prayer that Oklahoma being such a wondrously conservative state that the liberal nut-jobs will seek sanctuary in places like Austin or Boulder.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom