NNNNOOOOOOOO!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I was planning to retire to Newport Oregon. The home had an ocean view,but things seemed to be going downhill so fast we just sold it. The whole Portland mess was spreading like cancer.

Newport is too close to the ocean...

...salt air rots out wood and metal.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None taken. I’m an Okie now. Been told so by several people here

i dont like you lucille ball GIF
Pics of the navel lint or it didn't happen! :rollingla

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newport is too close to the ocean...

...salt air rots out wood and metal.
Yessir. Plus I couldn’t stand the weather. For you okies that can’t understand why we moved here from Oregon. I’m telling you, cloudy and drizzling rain for a week straight is not uncommon. Depressing to say the least. We love the weather here. It gets hot yes, but at least storm do their thing and then leave you alone

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir. Plus I couldn’t stand the weather. For you okies that can’t understand why we moved here from Oregon. I’m telling you, cloudy and drizzling rain for a week straight is not uncommon. Depressing to say the least. We love the weather here. It gets hot yes, but at least storm do their thing and then leave you alone
A week? More like October 15th to July 5 with a weak of clearing in late Fwb that gives you false hope for spring.

I actually really miss it. When it rains I go out an walk around in it. Summer here is miserable.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sunshine is overrated. That misty air is my favorite part of Oregon lol
It makes me want to grow a beard and become a mountain man😉

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Let us knowz when ya gits learnt.

But be careful with gits lest some ol’ boy thank you sez grits. Cause grits can get sum of deez ok boys in an uproar.
He had enuff gozentas to get the heck outa where he were so he should fit in nice with this bunch roustabouts!!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom