NNNNOOOOOOOO!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did not sorry. I’m the Oklahoma king you see 😂
Ok so I did not ask for your permission. But might I just suggest how grateful you should be on this day especially that I and my entire family are all staunch conservatives that have never voted democrat ever! Granted a lot of republicans are demon spawn these days too but 🤷‍♂️

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
45694E86-1104-45BA-BF0A-0DB2596575FB.jpeg
Ok so I did not ask for your permission. But might I just suggest how grateful you should be on this day especially that I and my entire family are all staunch conservatives that have never voted democrat ever! Granted a lot of republicans are demon spawn these days too but 🤷‍♂️
Man I was planning to retire to Newport Oregon. The home had an ocean view,but things seemed to be going downhill so fast we just sold it. The whole Portland mess was spreading like cancer.
The worst part is it will probably be a million dollar home in just a few years

Last edited:

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I was planning to retire to Newport Oregon. The home had an ocean view,but things seemed to be going downhill so fast we just sold it. The whole Portland mess was spreading like cancer.
Yeah and unfortunately the coast isn’t much better than Portland politically speaking. Residents tend to be ultra liberal. My brother and his family still live near cannon beach and for the life of me I don’t know how they do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom