NNNNOOOOOOOO!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with being crazy. Beats **** out of being boring! Of course you don't want the crazy turned up to 13, either. :) I tell folks I'd rather be crazy than stupid, type. Actually, I usually say I'm crazy, not stupid. I do get some pushback on that, though. ;)
Crazy people are happy because they don't know that they are crazy. The ones that are sad are those of us who have to clean up after them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the hits just keep on coming ... Remember what I said above about OKC becoming a liberal stronghold?? Looks like we are doing our Oklahoma best to jump right in and rival LA as the bastion of liberal ... Oh hell, what's it called?? Not projecting ... 🤔🤔🤔 The word escapes me ...

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/new...onverted-housing-homeless-maps-4/71586460007/
Why don't they buy up the Plaza Inn while they are at it??
LBJ already tried this. Building homes for the homeless. They are now called ghetto's. Rapant with crime.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy people are happy because they don't know that they are crazy. The ones that are sad are those of us who have to clean up after them.

It's the same with stupid people.

What's a collage professor? Is that someone who teaches others how to arrange multiple pictures or other items?

Latest posts

Top Bottom