NNNNOOOOOOOO!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, Always told my wife you don't know redneck till you meet my family. After meeting them she very adamantly agreed.

Rotflmao! I told Grumpy the same thing -- except replace "redneck" with "ragin' homeless lady crazy". And like you, after meeting them he very adamantly agreed with me, too.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the hits just keep on coming ... Remember what I said above about OKC becoming a liberal stronghold?? Looks like we are doing our Oklahoma best to jump right in and rival LA as the bastion of liberal ... Oh hell, what's it called?? Not projecting ... 🤔🤔🤔 The word escapes me ...

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/new...onverted-housing-homeless-maps-4/71586460007/
Why don't they buy up the Plaza Inn while they are at it??

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did not sorry. I’m the Oklahoma king you see 😂
IMG_7548.png

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rotflmao! I told Grumpy the same thing -- except replace "redneck" with "ragin' homeless lady crazy". And like you, after meeting them he very adamantly agreed with me, too.
There is nothing wrong with being crazy. Beats **** out of being boring! Of course you don't want the crazy turned up to 13, either. :) I tell folks I'd rather be crazy than stupid, type. Actually, I usually say I'm crazy, not stupid. I do get some pushback on that, though. ;)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Happy Joy Joy NOT! OT/PT folks were supposed to bring my wife out today to see how accessible the house is, and make recommendations. Just called her, she says she tested positive for COVID. Found up when the tech & nurses started coming in masked and gowned...

Not sure they won't still come, but not betting a used tissue they will. She was supposedly getting out Wednesday. And stuff like this is why I'm crazy.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve started saying it to fit in lol
Who decided there is something wrong with saying," fixin to, some ivy league, collage professor that would light on a limb, and think that is proper behavior? I have a relative that has a Phd in English, and several master degrees. She went to school until she was 40, left home a young Republican, and came back a raving lunatic liberal Democrat! Having been raised in the Ozarks, I have a large vocabulary of hillbilly vernacular! I never tire of watching her squirm when I use this in her presence!!

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Happy Joy Joy NOT! OT/PT folks were supposed to bring my wife out today to see how accessible the house is, and make recommendations. Just called her, she says she tested positive for COVID. Found up when the tech & nurses started coming in masked and gowned...

Not sure they won't still come, but not betting a used tissue they will. She was supposedly getting out Wednesday. And stuff like this is why I'm crazy.
Also turns out she's allergic to remsdivir. Which I guess means they finally got an IV. We're having troubles with that yesterday. Asi, asi, I guess.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also turns out she's allergic to remsdivir. Which I guess means they finally got an IV. We're having troubles with that yesterday. Asi, asi, I guess.

Bless y'alls hearts. I had a GSD who was on remdivir when I adopted her. I didn't like the way it affected her personality. Took her off it and she was like a puppy again. (I'm not comparing your wife to a dog, just saying I hate some of the things they give us -- the cure is worse than the disease half the time.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom