No gun sign at 7-11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerryinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just received a call from the Divisional Manager for all stores in the Oklahoma City metroplex. He informed me that the Company does NOT have a policy banning legally carried concealed weapons. Some of the stores may still have signs, but they are told to not replace them when they "wear out".

There you have it. Have a nice day.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just received a call from the Divisional Manager for all stores in the Oklahoma City metroplex. He informed me that the Company does NOT have a policy banning legally carried concealed weapons. Some of the stores may still have signs, but they are told to not replace them when they "wear out".

There you have it. Have a nice day.

You might mention to him that if that's the case, he's missing out on potential business while the stickers are wearing out.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well to be honest they can post it, but in the manual as long it is not specifically prohibited by law, such as goverment building, school, etc. Business owners can post signs but they can't legally prohibit you. which is why goverment buildings, banks, ect have the specific penal code signs. it is only simple trespass and the ONLY IF THE YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE AND REFUSE! so keep ot concealed and doesn't matter.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Banks aren't prohibited by statute.

well to be honest they can post it, but in the manual as long it is not specifically prohibited by law, such as goverment building, school, etc. Business owners can post signs but they can't legally prohibit you. which is why goverment buildings, banks, ect have the specific penal code signs. it is only simple trespass and the ONLY IF THE YOU ARE ASKED TO LEAVE AND REFUSE! so keep ot concealed and doesn't matter.

Liberty addict

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 7-11's in Edmond are all posted so far as I know; I KNOW the ones on Bryant are (Danforth & Bryant, and 2nd & Bryant). But in Edmond, mostly the crooks tend to stay away except for the ones doing beer runs (and those are rare too, here).

Latest posts

Top Bottom