No Worries About Domestic Terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's like saying your car is a safer method of travel than airplanes because your car wont fall outa the sky if the engine fails.
Which is utterly true and statistically relevant. 100% of people who never go airborne in a car, never die in an airborne car accident because gravity pulled their car back to earth too rapidly! ;)

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which is utterly true and statistically relevant. 100% of people who never go airborne in a car, never die in an airborne car accident because gravity pulled their car back to earth too rapidly! ;)

That's cuz cars have a 0 to 1 glide ratio. For each mile high a car is, it'll glide zero miles. :faint:

Woody

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A week in the life of the General Populace..

• Saturday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
  • Sunday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
  • Monday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
  • Tuesday: "Arrest that terrorist, he's going to kill Californians!"
  • Wednesday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
  • Thursday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
  • Friday: "I wish California would just drop off into the ocean!"
Kinda humorous..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Family members don't usually kill you with a suicide bomb, or enter your domicile real peaceful like with a gun hidden under their coat, then start shouting "alahoo Akbar"(SP?) and start blasting.

Hostile family members are generally known to you as hostile and you can be weary and alert during their presence. To me, the unknown dude with a bomb, or poison, or a trailer truck is far more dangerous.

It's not the hostile family member that's the big problem - it's the unknown terrorist.

Woody

Yet far more Americans have been killed by these not-a-big-problem hostile family members than have been killed by terrorists.

How many coat wearing potential terrorists do you let into your domicile every day?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are enclaves of terrorists in this country according to the FBI and the big moolahs in the Mideast say they're waiting not the word to strike if you can believe that. Like someone posted, I hope they're being watched. Personally, I think we have more to fear from liberal activitists.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are enclaves of terrorists in this country according to the FBI and the big moolahs in the Mideast say they're waiting not the word to strike if you can believe that. Like someone posted, I hope they're being watched. Personally, I think we have more to fear from liberal activitists.

Yeah, I sure hope they're watching those violent Muslims out in Elohim City....

Latest posts

Top Bottom