Noises you hate:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Audible breathers/wheezers. Snoring. Violent urinators at the toilet (pssshhhhhlllllllgurglegurglegurgle). Techo beats/EDM. Late model Harleys. ****** exhaust on a teen's ****** Honda (luckily this fad has mostly died). Loud exhaust on stock-motored, late model domestic pickups. People loudly having sex in another room. People who cough once loudly, and don't give a second, quiter 'trailing off'cough or two. Retrograde sneezers - like they stifle it and it goes in their brain. Children singing - never cute - always cultish/nazi-ish. Babies crying. Little kid voices - especially pre-pubescent boys who TALK SO LOUDLY AND MY FRIEND CHAD HAS A REAL ARMY KNIFE AND I NEVER SHUT THE FAWK UP BECAUSE MY PARENTS LEARNED TO TUNE ME OUT AND NEVER TELL ME TO STFU. Rat dogs. People who talk loudly at breakfast restaraunts when you're hungover. Drunk 'girls night out' women at a bar or concert. People talking to me. My phone ringing (this one actually raises my heart rate). A knock at the door/doorbell. Society.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the sound of any ex girlfriend's voice asking me a favor
the idiot next door blasting his stereo so loud the walls in most of the bulding rattle at 3am
Are you Done yet?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gay instrumental version of "I Hate Myself For Loving You" that NBC insists on running every 30 seconds when they have some stupid stat to flash up on a player during Sunday Night Football.

That, and every single word that spews from water boy Bob Costas. (Is it me, or does he look like Nancy Pelosi with a raccoon on his head?)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Public bathroom noises followed by gunts or groans
nails on a chalkboard.
Various alarms at work like a mixer agitator fail alarm.
four wheelers when i am trying to sleep.
my alarm clock

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
someone who clears their throat every 5 mins......
someone crunching on ice with their mouth open.......
people who have no F'ing idea what an inside voice is....

when a child screams or yells a certain high pitch noise when playing around...i like kids playing don't get me wrong, but for some reason a 10K test tone at 150db comes outta their mouth, my blood pressure goes threw the roof and is followed by me saying "HEY" in a deep grouchy/stern tone, weather i know the child or not. don't know why, its just always been that way, can't control it.

the noise of my wife NOT opening my beer before she hands it to me.....
my wife doing the dishes to loudly....

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In regards to public bathroom noises; I hate hearing some guy talk on his cell phone while he's dropping a load.

Latest posts

Top Bottom