Norinoo's Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What hogwash. That's the worst conspiracy theory I've ever seen with the least amount of made up evidence.
Do a little research on Veterans Today. That whole site is bogus. Look at the reviews for Veterans Today on Sitejabber.com. Veterans Today is Pro-Iranian, Pro-Palestinian, and Pro-Russian, while also being Anti-Zionist (a PC term that means anti-Semitic). One of their star columnists, Ingrid R. Zundel, is a well-known Holocaust denier, and she is married to the now-imprisoned Holocaust denier Ernest Zundel, author of books like Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions and Hitler at the South Pole. Some of its news "feeds" come from Iran's Press TV, which is reportedly tied to Iranian intelligence agencies, while others come from rt.com, better known as Russia Today, the Kremlin ran and funded propaganda arm of Putin's Russia. The mix of idiotic conspiracy theories and vile Holocaust denials makes for entertaining reading if you have the stomach for some of the grossest stupidities the human race is capable of putting into print. And our buddy Norinoo posts article after article from Veterans Today....

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What hogwash. That's the worst conspiracy theory I've ever seen with the least amount of made up evidence.

Maybe ... just a suggestion for the administration at OSA ... that crap like this goes either into (the trash) or the Boiler Room where there would be a section there for people who want to read the nonsense that Norinoo mindlessly parrots.

That will also preempt others from doing more of the same and this forum turning in to a venue for the likes of alpha hotels like Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura.

Even worse .... Can you imagine how fast a forum would go to completely to hell if I had my own thread where I would post my typically socially unacceptable behavior for the world to see?

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe ... just a suggestion for the administration at OSA ... that crap like this goes either into (the trash) or the Boiler Room where there would be a section there for people who want to read the nonsense that Norinoo mindlessly parrots.

Good idea!! Who knows, Norinoo may not know where to find his own thread now.:clap3:

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
‘Selective approach:’ China slams US statement on Hague Tribunal’s South China Sea ruling

https://www.rt.com/news/350940-china-criticize-usa-hague-ruling/

Norinoo, old buddy, you NEVER cease to amaze me! This one, from "rt.com" --that's real cute. "rt" as in "Russia Today", the de facto propaganda arm of the Kremlin. How coy is that?? They call themselves "rt.com", you call them "rt.com", but the rest of the world calls them "Russia Today", which is, as said, the de facto propaganda arm of the Putin regime and the Kremlin. You are one slick dude, feeding us Okies news feeds straight from the Kremlin.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comrade, have your paymasters at the Kremlin recalled you to Mother Russia to answer charges of "conduct unbecoming a proper propagandist"? If the NSA has nabbed you, neither you nor I will ever know, and what a shame that would be. Perhaps you will someday have your own show on Russia Today, or, maybe, if you take up the cause of Holocaust denial, an editorial position with the morons at Veterans Today. Anyway, sir, I wish you well in your future endeavors. As trolls go, you weren't very imaginative, but you were somewhat entertaining. Farewell, Comrade!

Latest posts

Top Bottom