North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate waitin around and speculating. The whole NK/China/pakistan/iran thing needs settled. We dont need china but they need us.

I say provoke NK and see what side china wants to be on, then just take care of business.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The news ticker on my phone had two interesting stories on it a few minutes ago, 1) Russia is moving troops to some place called vladivostok, in eastern Russia and 2) the norks have approved use of cutting edge nukes against mainland USA. When I get to my pc ill try and find the links.

**** is ramping up fast and nobody is gonna win.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is China backing NK, or cutting off retreat across their border?
According to the news reports (and you know how reliable those are :rolleyes2 ) I've been seeing and hearing, the Chinese are not happy with the DPRK right now because they're making the Chinese look ineffective. How that will play out if the shooting starts, though, who knows...
Maybe this guy is just really smart. He realizes his country is in trouble so he starts a war with the US, surrenders after a few bombs are dropped, then lets the US rebuild the country. And if he gets luck we will nuke him and NK will become the next Japan.
So, he's been watching The Mouse That Roared?

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That little guy is digging his own grave.

malialitman.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_north_koreans_clappingfe6e9b5d54da95ed3f8f044427aaaa75.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom