North Korea Situation getting worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope that's true. A friend of mine is quite concerned about it, though--his son commands an F16 squadron near the DMZ...

Well I can certainly understand his concern. He has an direct emotional attachment to the situation.
Sure, Our country has to take heed and posture back. But again, this is big kim's birthday or some similar nonsense and they do this kind of stuff often during this particular celebration. This is lil Kim's first big attempt to freak out the world so people will plead to America and others to ease up on NK and show his sheeple his military "prowess" and he's goin big or goin home. I guess we'll see. If he's going for high drama, he's certainly done it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's getting closer to put up or shut up time for NK, wonder what will happen. He doesn't appear to be backing off or giving a care that even his allies are not comfortable with this situation anymore.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Korea, is nothing, its normal military exercises they do all the time. It's just western propaganda to give us sheep something to distract us from the pillage our own government and banking scum are doing on us.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most likely scenario appears to be the one I heard this morning--the norks keep things at this level until the US/ROK military exercises are over and our forces have stood down, then they (the norks) declare victory, having thwarted the capitalist imperialist dogs' attempt to attack the peace loving people of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once fueled they have a couple of days to launch because it's so corrosive but if they decide not to can the fuel be removed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom