North Korea vows nuclear attack on US.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always suspected China was the one secretly encouraging this North Korea nutcases to make threats like this. There's no doubt Kim Jong whatever is nuts and it probably runs in the family but crazy enough to make threats like that without someone big hiding in the bushes encouraging him? So maybe it's China...they keep egging him on, telling him they are on his side and together they'll rule the world. Finally he irritates the rest of the world and they pounce starting the war that finally gets rid of the US super power when China, NK, Russia, Cuba and the rest all send their nukes together overwhelming our defenses and...........and I gotta quit watching movies lol. Oh and then before it happens we assemble a super team of Bruce Willis, The Rock, Sean Connery, Jean Claude Van Damnnnn, the two guys who are Spiderman, Angelina Jolie and others who blast into space on our last shuttle that was sitting in a dusty barn then they slingshot around the moon and re-enter the atmosphere and parachute into NK spiking all of Jong's edibles with estrogen causing him to cry a lot which makes his peeps think he's lost it. Then The Rock becomes sheriff...er...glorious leader and the world is SAVED!

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do not have a bomber that would reach either. All they have are Russian Ilyushin Il-28 and Chinese copies. About all they could do is smuggle one into the country.

They don't have to attack mainland US. We have significant military bases in Japan and South Korea, that would probably suffice what they want to do.

While I hope this is just a "my people are starving, and tired of eating tree bark, I am going to make a scene and hope I get paid to shut up" scenario, I am keeping an eye on this.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have to attack mainland US. We have significant military bases in Japan and South Korea, that would probably suffice what they want to do.

While I hope this is just a "my people are starving, and tired of eating tree bark, I am going to make a scene and hope I get paid to shut up" scenario, I am keeping an eye on this.

Exactly my thought too. They might finally be getting to a crazy enough point with all the other uprisings around the world to start a war with at least S. Korea again. We have bases & personnel stationed there for them to target. Thats well within their range & I doubt we could respond fast enough to save S. Korea. All they would need to do to drag us into a war would be target our bases.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some top secret footage of the test launch.

Doesn't look like there's much to worry about....

www.funny_city.com_img_el_668x0_000_006_6141_4685.gif

OMG, that is hilarious! Thats the funniest thing I've seen all month!

okiebindernut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously doubt they have the ability but if they did somehow try to set off a nuke in the US, China would probably take care of the problem for us. The Chinese would not want a nuclear exchange next door especially with one of their largest trading partners.

China would not want something to happen to us. It would hurt their economy too much. Now if we pissed them off that would be a different story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom