North Korea vows nuclear attack on US.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some top secret footage of the test launch.

Doesn't look like there's much to worry about....

www.funny_city.com_img_el_668x0_000_006_6141_4685.gif

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They dont have the means to deliever a nuclear warhead over here. Sure they could some up with an old soviet bomber but it'd just get shot down.

They do not have a bomber that would reach either. All they have are Russian Ilyushin Il-28 and Chinese copies. About all they could do is smuggle one into the country.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They dont have the means to deliever a nuclear warhead over here. Sure they could some up with an old soviet bomber but it'd just get shot down.

The only plausible way I see us ever getting hit by a nuke attack is from within. I'm sure for the right amount of money a communists country that hated us enough could strike a deal with the cartels & have some smuggled in across the border. That is my biggest fear when it comes to being attacked. Through the air doesn't worry me, our air defense is good enough to shoot things down out over the ocean before it could get close enough. The smuggling is a real life threat & with the ease in which drugs travel through it's the closest thing I could think of to what could actually happen.

I honestly think this guy wants to suck S. Korea into a war again & attempt to take over the entire country & "unite" them as has been mentioned before by N. Korea.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that N Korea wishes to get into war with us because they know how it works...

They posture
They show off weapons of mass destruction
They threaten their neighbors & us
We get fed up
We attack them in the name of prevention
We annihilate them in a matter of moments
We spend gazillions of dollars rebuilding their country
We build new roads, bridges, schools, etc...
The US public gets fed up with us spending money
We leave behind tons of military equipment
We continue to provide them with aid money forever

Latest posts

Top Bottom