North Tulsa Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can if they want - but usually they don't because its not the smartest thing to do. I'm guessing they are trying for some sort of human side to keep away the death penalty??

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do all accused killers get the option of televised interviews?

It's a high profile case now. Everything will be televised. The media started this mess and in turn will be used to lessen the "hate crime" act. It's a good move on his attorneys part. I just wish the media would pull the stats on white on white, hispanic on hispanic, and black on black and any other race based killings in the past few years. Fair is fair.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a high profile case now. Everything will be televised. The media started this mess and in turn will be used to lessen the "hate crime" act. It's a good move on his attorneys part. I just wish the media would pull the stats on white on white, hispanic on hispanic, and black on black and any other race based killings in the past few years. Fair is fair.

The older I get and more I learn the more convinced I am that our system has very little to do with "fair" or "justice". We do see a lot of fraud and some being excused for criminal and unconstitutional actions.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Driving around randomly shooting people is pretty rare regardless of what the combination or lack of combination of races involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom