Oklahoma governor vows to fight 'federal overreach' of gun control efforts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw on the news where Oklahoma hired someone and opened an office in DC to make sure we get our fair share of federal dollars.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so let's find a legislator to write and sponsor this bill. Preferably several, find some Ds and some Rs in the House and in the Senate.

Anyone got any ideas for someone who is willing to stand on the hill and raise the flag?
Don Spenser seems to have the ear of a lot of legislators.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The story said we depend on fed money for 40% of spending. So, OK can puff out chest and talk big to federal government but will toe the line when $$ threats come.
Ok has folded in the past to pressure from DC. Lowering the drunk driving level of alcohol, legal age to consume alcohol and other issues.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Militia of the State of Oklahoma shall consist of all ablebodied citizens of the United States and all other ablebodied persons who shall be or shall have declared their intentions to become citizens of the United States, who shall be more than seventeen (17) years of age and not more than seventy (70) years of age, and said militia shall be divided into three (3) classes: The National Guard, the Oklahoma State Guard, and the Unorganized Militia.

:cry11:***I guess this rules me out of the militia as I'm 71 and over the age limit.........:cry11:

Latest posts

Top Bottom