North Tulsa Shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootin 4 Fun said:
Carl England was killed by a man that he and another man went hunting for and died when the hunted man defended himself. Sounds like a good shoot to me.

Really? You think that's a good shoot? Yes it was dumb they went looking for him, but a felon with a gun, who tried to break in a house and hit the guy with a bat, that does not equal a good shoot. The entire story is tragic, they all did something wrong. Far far far from a good shoot.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? You think that's a good shoot? Yes it was dumb they went looking for him, but a felon with a gun, who tried to break in a house and hit the guy with a bat, that does not equal a good shoot. The entire story is tragic, they all did something wrong. Far far far from a good shoot.

England was acting as a vigilante and the shooter defended himself after being struck with a stick, as someone who carries I would hope that defending myself in this situation would be called a good shoot. What happend an hour before the shooting is irrelevant.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootin 4 Fun said:
England was acting as a vigilante and the shooter defended himself after being struck with a stick, as someone who carries I would hope that defending myself in this situation would be called a good shoot. What happend an hour before the shooting is irrelevant.

Felon with a gun never is justified. Are you a felon? Don't think so, you would be justified. That's my only point. He has a right to defend himself, just not with a gun, he made the choice to be a criminal, so he made the choice to not have that right anymore.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Felon with a gun never is justified. Are you a felon? Don't think so, you would be justified. That's my only point. He has a right to defend himself, just not with a gun, he made the choice to be a criminal, so he made the choice to not have that right anymore.

So what happened to Jefferson? Was he convicted of murder or just a felon in possession charge?
Just curious, I guess it doesn't really matter.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it looks like they got the scumbags that did this. Throw the book at them now.

GREAT job by TPD and TCSO and other agencies that were involved to bring this to a close quickly!

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"England was acting as a vigilante and the shooter defended himself after being struck with a stick, as someone who carries I would hope that defending myself in this situation would be called a good shoot. What happend an hour before the shooting is irrelevant."

but that still doesnt change the fact that it was illegal for him to own a firearm in the first place

Latest posts

Top Bottom