Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From OKC, I35 North to highway 11, west to Medford, north on highway 81 to Renfrow and follow his directions. You'll only be a few miles from the state line.

Or up highway 81 all the way to Renfrow, lot's of towns to drive thru to slow down travel time though.

Look up Renfrow, OK on a good map site (google maps, bing maps, etc.) and go half a mile west on Logan Road, cross CR 1000, and about a quarter mile further, you'll find a mailbox besides a driveway on the south side of the road. Go past the old trailer, and follow the tracks. The range is just south of the barn.

What time will this run and what's address? I've got to pick up new toy in AM

But ... I dunno where you are coming from so the highway stuff might not apply. I think we are planning on starting shooting at 9:30. I dunno what time we are going to lunch ...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SOB how often do these take place? I'm still a few weeks out from having something fun to bring :(

Hey, no worries! Just bring your owndangself and we'll make sure to have fun. We are bringing a boat load of different handguns and shotguns and assorted rifles (and probably some of those evil black rifles too that serve no purpose cause The Good Lord knows there's just no way this kind of stuff could possibly be fun!) Never fear, there will be plenty of stuff to shoot.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 hours due north. Let me talk to old lady. I fear it's a nogo. All I have is a stupid AR. But we've all shot one of those

You don't have to bring anything ... just yourself and a desire to enjoy! There will be plenty there to shoot, if you want. Just come and meet and greet!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mr Grubbs bring your self if that is all ya got cause that is all ya need!!! Plenty of weaponry there and the few peeps I have met are great folks !! So come on and join in the debauchery .... wait Gerhard said none of that , but it will still be a blast!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom