Not bragging, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Look what I picked up today. :mosh:

That's right, Benelli M2 Tactical, been saving and waiting patiently and I finally got it. I went to OAS, older guy wears a baseball cap, same guy who previously sold me some low recoil slugs that I'll never shoot gain. He asked what I needed. I said Benelli M2 Tactical he looked at me funny and said follow me. On the way I asked if they had any STI's, he started walking back to 1911's and said they had the one. I said "Oh, the VIP" (been there before, hoping they may have gotten another one). He said the Kimbers sell better, thinking to myself, I didn't ask about the Kimbers. We arrive at the Benelli's. He hands me an M2 non-pistol grip with Ghost ring sites. I said "Oh, this has the Ghost ring sights he said they all have the ghost ring sights, I look at the price tag, $1206 I say "$1206". He gets the one with the pistol grip and ghost rings $1140. I said I really didn't want the Ghost ring sights again and I was going to continue finish my thought, thinking I may settle for one or the other, ghost ring or pistol grip and mid sentence he interupts "THEY ALL have ghost rings". I said, "No, Benelli's have rifle sights also". He said quietly "Sir, that is all we have". Big attitude, I said "I guess we're done here then, thank you very much". Went to H&H $1049. Who said H&H was turning into Gunworld?

Anyway, that was a long story, but look what I got.:mosh:

[Broken External Image]

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
VERY nice. a buddy of mine has the m2 field that I got to shoot. like it alot. I just have a nova but it goes bang every time. some day I will move up to an auto. sorry to hear about your experience with OAS seems to be hit and miss with them some days good some days not so good. I too have had very good customer service from H&H no attitude and very helpful. no I dont work for either but I have been a customer at each one. buisnesses need to understand that thier employees are the front line of thier company. treat enough people badly and you will be out of buisness. just my $.02

congrats on the new benelli you will have to give us a range report.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice gun. I don't frequent OAS, but I'll never go to H&H again. went to buy a 22 mag pistol, looked at a .22 mag pistol, then the guy pulls the wrong one out of the back. tried to take it back teh same day and dude was like "you should have checked it better". FFK those guys. I buy more guns than the average Joe, their loss.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outstanding!!!! Get out and shoot that bad boy as much as you can before the March 3 gun... I tried a couple boxes of the RIO "low" recoil slugs, they were pretty hot!!!! The Winchester Ranger were a lot easier to shoot. lol...

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Outstanding!!!! Get out and shoot that bad boy as much as you can before the March 3 gun... I tried a couple boxes of the RIO "low" recoil slugs, they were pretty hot!!!! The Winchester Ranger were a lot easier to shoot. lol...

That is kind of what I was thinking, probably not the best way to break in a gun. I hope I can do the Benelli some justice when it comes time.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the one who said they were turning into Gunworld.

Maybe they listened.........I doubt it , but hopefully they realized or will realize their prices are way out of line.

Sounds like you got a good deal!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, pride comes before the fall. I finally got a chance to get to H&H where I can shoot the shotgun. I have had to lay off anything involving my shoulder when working out because of some shoulder pain. My 223 didn't give me any problem, but one shot with the Benelli and I knew I was in trouble. I really doubt I will be doing the 3-gun next week and skeet shooting with my brother in April like I have planned with my new gun.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been thinking about the same shotgun but with the pistol grip...

I would really like the M4....

Latest posts

Top Bottom