"Not his flag"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It worries me that you are a gun owner.

I'm a little confused.. I didn't say I would do anything did I? Just gave a little background into prior training and answered your question as to CCW. I do believe one would find out quickly burning our flag here in Oklahoma is not a painless proposition but never stated I would do it personally did I? Uuuummmm.. No and No, I might but never said I would...

What alarms me is that you would find my protected rights alarming as you advocate others rights to burn our flag. Says quite a bit about you now doesn't it?

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a little confused.. I didn't say I would do anything did I? Just gave a little background into prior training and answered your question as to CCW. I do believe one would find out quickly burning our flag here in Oklahoma is not a painless proposition but never stated I would do it personally did I? Uuuummmm.. No and No, I might but never said I would...

What alarms me is that you would find my protected rights alarming as you advocate others rights to burn our flag. Says quite a bit about you now doesn't it?

Yes, it shows that I understand what freedom means.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are jerks for sure. And they have rights just like everyone else. Even as bad as that group may bash this country, my bet is that not one of them would choose to live somewhere else! They may hate this country but they like what it gives them. Ironic huh?

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you saying that you would assault someone who is exercising his/her rights as recognized under the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

I was also in the military. I signed up to protect our rights, not a strip of cloth made in China. They can do whatever to that flag, it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is people advocating the violation of the rights of others (especially with intent to harm) because they don't agree with their actions, actions that harm nobody.

The hypocrisy is deep here.

Go start your own thread about supporting flag burning, don't **** in my thread. Some of these guys have pride in that flag, that's their right. You have said your opinion on your free speech now move on.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question.
Did they go and buy a flag to burn, or did they take someone else's flag and burn it?

The good protesters seem to feel that they have a right to everything.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ironic thing is that a lot of these "damn the man" people get food stamps, free health care, and a welfare check from the system they are protesting against.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are you saying that you would assault someone who is exercising his/her rights as recognized under the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

I was also in the military. I signed up to protect our rights, not a strip of cloth made in China. They can do whatever to that flag, it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is people advocating the violation of the rights of others (especially with intent to harm) because they don't agree with their actions, actions that harm nobody.

The hypocrisy is deep here.

I see. I, on the other hand, would not stand by idly and watch and let someone burn the American Flag. If I had to resort to physical efforts in order to prevent it, then that is just tuff chit. Wanna feel like the whole freakin' Marine Corps just landed on your backside? Then burn my flag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom