"Not his flag"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, this chestnut again.

I'd rather see a flag burned in protest than placed on half the crap it is at the local wal-mart. If we're talking disrespecting the 'symbol' then lets talk about bikinis, koozies, blankets and all the other made in china crap that the flag is plastered on.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still want to know if he burned his own flag that he bought with his money, or if is somebody's flag that they took and burned.
These sacks of chit do not have a right to destroy anything that does not belong to them.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which is worse, burning an American flag made in America by a union worker, or burning an American flag made in China by a pre-teen commie? If you burn a Chinese American flag, is that pro-American?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still want to know if he burned his own flag that he bought with his money, or if is somebody's flag that they took and burned.
These sacks of chit do not have a right to destroy anything that does not belong to them.

I don't think anyone said they did have the right to burn something that wasn't theirs. But the theft of the flag is a far different discussion than the burning of the flag, with the latter seemingly being the biggest point of contention here.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you saying that you would assault someone who is exercising his/her rights as recognized under the 1st and 2nd Amendments?

I can see where you'd get that if you don't read the whole statement or choose to ignore the part that said to call them assholes and walk away. Sometimes people are sarcastic on the internet...but it's a pretty new concept and I can see how it can be confusing. I never said that I'd do anything more than voice my opinion in that case. They have their rights, I have mine. Their right to free speech doesn't protect them from hearing me exercise mine, and obviously I shouldn't go around beating on people for anything but defense of myself and mine. I also thought the cat poop comment would add a little humor to an obviously exaggerated statement, but I guess the internets are serious business.

Then you swing harder and faster and get away before they can reach their hip...or just call them slime bag assholes and walk away. The latter option is probably the best. They can exercise their right to free speech and I can exercise mine. I'd also support people throwing wet cat poop at them, but only with my words...free speech and all.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
********, burning the American Flag is not exercising Freedom of Speech, and they can say they are expressing themselves all they want. How about I put a boot off in their Ass, and express myself. You can curse and say bad things all you want about this country and how it's being run. You can say all the bad things you want about the Flag, that's Freedom of Speech. You burn the Flag, those are physical actions and your ass should be DEPORTED.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should deport all the faux-patriotic rednecks who display the flag improperly. There's a hardware store on Tulsa with a flag in the window with the union on the wrong side. Why has no one beat the **** out of the employees? Anyone want to help? Flag code is flag code. My buddy's neighbor has an unlit flag exposed to the weather on her porch, the union on the wrong side as well. She's a weak, chubby widow. I think we could take her. Then we'll go after the guys with an OU or OSU flag over their American flag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom