Not in my neighborhood, Chicago residents demand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It becomes personal when the immigration problem becomes a reality and not just a theoretical political talking point.

The video features speakers making the case for not allowing immigrants into their neighborhoods. I haven't seen any significant press coverage of the residents along the Texas borders being able to make their same concerns known.

https://news.yahoo.com/migrants-dumped-chicago-shelter-could-204633157.html

Last edited:

Old Noob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It becomes personal when the immigration problem becomes a reality and not just a theoretical political talking point.

The video features speakers making the case for not allowing immigrants into their neighborhoods. I haven't seen any significant press coverage of the residents along the Texas borders being able to make their same concerns known.

https://news.yahoo.com/migrants-dumped-chicago-shelter-could-204633157.html
Pretty sure about 80%-90% of Chicago voted for Biden. They are getting what they voted for.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure about 80%-90% of Chicago voted for Biden. They are getting what they voted for.
That is why the Republican governors bussing illegals to the Dem run cities is freaking brilliant. They are starting to find out just what inviting in illegals really means. Between that and rising crime rates support for Biden among Blacks is sharply falling. Last I heard about 50% or a little more would still vote for Biden but that is down from the mid-70s.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is why the Republican governors bussing illegals to the Dem run cities is freaking brilliant. They are starting to find out just what inviting in illegals really means. Between that and rising crime rates support for Biden among Blacks is sharply falling. Last I heard about 50% or a little more would still vote for Biden but that is down from the mid-70s.
I guess Abbot needs to ship a crap load more illegal sanctuary citizens there. We need to bump up those numbers to whatever is actively crossing on a daily basis.. Texas is getting millions of illegal aliens. And these blue Democrats beatch about a few hundred. It’s so laughable. Feck them for all they do and say. They are the reason this is happening. Let them bear their own fruits of labor.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess Abbot needs to ship a crap load more illegal sanctuary citizens there. We need to bump up those numbers to whatever is actively crossing on a daily basis.. Texas is getting millions of illegal aliens. And these blue Democrats beatch about a few hundred. It’s so laughable. Feck them for all they do and say. They are the reason this is happening. Let them bear their own fruits of labor.
I agree. The NY Post is reporting they are kicking homeless vets out of hotels to make room for illegal aliens.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of fools does Mayorkas think we are when he states that the borders are closed? They lie and some people actually believe the lies.
And as far as illegals being dumps in Black communities and destroying their communities, they do the same thing to white communities but there is a difference...we didn't vote for Biden and they did!

Latest posts

Top Bottom