Not in my neighborhood, Chicago residents demand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The issue of immigration can indeed become personal when it directly affects communities and individuals. It's important to acknowledge that immigration is a complex and multifaceted topic, and different perspectives exist regarding its impact on local communities.
big difference in immigration and people coming across the border illegally and being allowed to stay and getting special treatment. most dont care about people coming here the right way it's the ones who think its their right to come here any way they want that is the problem. calling it immigration like you are doing makes it sound normal and ok and it is what the democrats keep doing. they take the illegal part out so it sounds better so people sheep mostly will look the other way.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The issue of immigration can indeed become personal when it directly affects communities and individuals. It's important to acknowledge that immigration is a complex and multifaceted topic, and different perspectives exist regarding its impact on local communities.
Not sure why you are calling it immigration. If one comes to a country legally, it is immigration. These people are falsely claiming asylum. 99.9% do not qualify. This is an invasion.

They are not coming here legally. They are illegal aliens. Non citizens. Nothing complicated at all. Laws being broke and not faithfully enforced.

Last edited:

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should all be sent to the farthest north BLUE states. It's the only way that those so far removed will get the picture. Talk is cheap. It's very upsetting to these hustlers that they are to be hustled and that the Thieves are to be thieved from. Drive thru those communities as I did for 2 months last summer. Watch the Chicago news and pay attention to their work ethics. It's more important to them of how they appear to themselves in their government provided phone selfie shots, dressed fine in 'Hot' (stolen from the businesses that are closing down 'cause they can't take anymore) clothing and wrapping themselves in the latest and greatest untagged, uninsured rides (vehicles) than how they really care about the community and keep their section 8 cribs. I guess I'd be pissed off too if an outsider stole the good sh__ before me at the Walmart because I was doped up, sleeping in and late for work (work is a synonymous term to them meaning take from someone else). Now they're mostly upset that someone's gonna steal their thunder from the news networks about their generations removed but now self-inflicted problems to something current. WAH!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been so desensitized to this issue its ridiculous. We've even lost the language to describe it.

How many people landed at Normandy, like 200k? We have that many walking across our border every week now.

Trung Si Ma

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, we’re way past tar and feathering being an appropriate punishment for politicians. These treasonous b@stards need to be publicly shot or hanged. I bet if a few of them got lead poisoning or their necks stretched that the rest of them would be a whole more interested in actually doing their job instead of enriching themselves and their buddies.
Time to bring back the ability to challenge the politicians to public duels.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been so desensitized to this issue its ridiculous. We've even lost the language to describe it.

How many people landed at Normandy, like 200k? We have that many walking across our border every week now.
Have we "lost the language" or just been "Orwelled" as with other words/definitions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom