not just a pretty face-she shoots too

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot with a pink gun. That guy's going to get laughed out of Hades.:D

Exactly what I was thinking.

And everyone else is correct about them being future victims, and next time they will not be so lucky because the BGs now know they are armed.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it happened in FL and everybody down there wants everyone else to think they've got money coming out their ears. This was just another avenue. I like how the news also highlights the sqft of their home, like anyone gives a flying eff about how many sqft their home is. Or that it matters in any way, shape, or form.

In the article it says the criminal was shot in the back, (cringe) hopefully that one doesn't get her in trouble. Since she is a petite beautiful woman probably not, but if it were a burly Okie, I don't know. Anytime I hear "Shot in the back" I think, "That's going to be tough to defend in court."

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well good, one less scumbag. I hope they learn to be more careful and never freaken go to the door at 3 am. Seriously who do you think is knocking on the door at 3 am? the mailman? santa?

Latest posts

Top Bottom