Notice for all Classifieds users:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
We would rather you not gouge fellow members.

Absolutely!

And personally, as one to whom this forum means a lot, I find it selfish and downright offensive to be trying to use OSA to make a quick buck off the backs of your fellow gun enthusiasts. After all, we do a lot for each other, and call ourselves a "community".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always do what I'm doing. When you see a gouger, put them on your ignore list. That way you'll remember to not do business with them in the future AND you won't have to read their thoughts on things! :)

BTW, if you came here to look and see if your sales items are being discussed in particular, that means you're probably gouging! :D

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
you can always do what i'm doing. When you see a gouger, put them on your ignore list. That way you'll remember to not do business with them in the future and you won't have to read their thoughts on things! :)

btw, if you came here to look and see if your sales items are being discussed in particular, that means you're probably gouging! :d

lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom