November 4th.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be ready. Guy seems level headed and has common sense. Its too bad many do not.

Hmmm. This guy seems pretty fair minded. The voice track is a bit suspicious but I’m not bad at reading lips and it looks basically like it’s authentic. I’ve been posting some on Twitter and suggesting that there are too many things happening that appear strategically planned. I’m going to back off and watch. Things are getting less civil, that’s for sure. We sure don’t need an insurrection. Too many good people get hurt. Never forget historically how brutal the left can get if they ascend to a position of absolute power. This stuff should be resolved in the election booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a similar topic video from a black man last year. He was saying about the same thing but he was telling the black community to wake up. He then showed a vid of an 10 year old girl shooting an ar like a pro. He said that young black men thing the nine that they don't know how to clean or shoot straight wont mean much

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont believe anything will happen. That being said, I'm not planning on going out looking for it either. Thankfully I dont have any travel plans THAT weekend so I'll probably just chill at the house.

You’re probably right. Like how many times has the world come to an end? Still, I’m going to watch quietly. If there’s trouble, it will have to come to me. I’m too damn old to go looking for it. If that young fellow on the video is right, I’m afraid he will be targeted by the Left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re probably right. Like how many times has the world come to an end? Still, I’m going to watch quietly. If there’s trouble, it will have to come to me. I’m too damn old to go looking for it. If that young fellow on the video is right, I’m afraid he will be targeted by the Left.
He did keep glancing to his left.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom