Now I know where GC has been spending his time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey bb I could always donate pickled eggs to the meeting?

Pickled eggs? Oh, my gosh. In the sixties and maybe in to the seventies. Several bars in and around Stillwater had them all the time. My favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I loved them. Last and best place was the HOOK on the HWY west of Stillwater. Off the radar, but the bartender was Max Winters, old viet vet from Lone Wolf, OK. I went in there all the time just to talk to Max and so forth, and for the pickled eggs. Oh my gosh, I am so hungry now. Pickled eggs go with anything!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I might have started something hehe!

You have no idea how much I miss those. My gosh those were/are to this day my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Young man, you have no idea what memories to me and my taste buds you have brought back. At the Hook on the HWY they had gallon jars of them. I would sit for hours with Max just talking about this or that. Max and his wife went on in the years and operated a youth ranch for kids. Wonderful fellow, miss him so much. Thanks for Max and the eggs memories, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.
Lone Wolf

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not a problum I think you can still find pickled eggs in diffrent country stores. You mite check on line and be able to find some there. Anything is possible!

Latest posts

Top Bottom