Now I know where GC has been spending his time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol bb no worries gc got kicked out of the club when he got with you!

Oh no ... you don't understand ... I'm the ONLY girl that gets in the clubhouse!! ;)

That's what happens when you take away his shopping privileges at the Lone Wolf Armory.

:ooh2::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

He's off probation now ... AND he got an increase in his allowance ... but I'm not gonna bail him out again!! :slap::slap::slap:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could be worse. I could have them eat pickled harring or lutfisc? Yeah lutfisc I know where to get it too!

Well, one thing is for sure ... no covert ops for you ... we'll be able to smell you coming from a mile away ...

I can see it now ...

Hey, guys ... Smell that?? Yep, it's goodrich ... he's coming our way!!

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One step ahead of you there BB. One of my friends in the sca at his laurling had lutfisc at his vidgule. He said that he had a way of containing it where you couldnt smell it. Don't ever ride up front in the long ship with the lutfisc!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One step ahead of you there BB. One of my friends in the sca at his laurling had lutfisc at his vidgule. He said that he had a way of containing it where you couldnt smell it. Don't ever ride up front in the long ship with the lutfisc!

No way. I gotta call BS on your buddy ... Nothing can contain that smell! I'm gagging just sitting here thinking about it. GAH!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB, I just can't believe you didn't watch the Little Rascals!!!!

I think that tune was on the same album as More Than Words. I'm sure you remember that tune. They played it ALL the time on the radio in... maybe in 1990 or 91?

Latest posts

Top Bottom